Events & Workshops
Goal Driven Women
When: Last Tuesday of every month, via Zoom.
Goal Driven Women is a hands on workshop for each of us to map out our goals and plan how we're going to get there...just with other supportive ladies and a glass of wine or two! This group is different than other groups in the following ways:
- we allow ourselves "me" time once a month to work on our goals, deciding exactly how we're going to get there
- we have accountability by going to a group and saying out loud that we're going to accomplish something, then wanting to come back the next month and share how we did (someone described it as "weight watchers" for goal planning)
- we empower one another as it's a very uplifting, supportive, encouraging environment
- we help one another achieve our goals - as we're talking about our goals, one will say "I need x, y, or z to achieve my goal...does anyone know someone, can help with that, etc."
- we have a guest speaker - someone who is crushing their goals and inspiring us to be all we can be
- it's fun! It's a girls night out with a glass of wine or two!